You and the Atomic Bomb
- You and the Atomic Bomb, 1945 [L.m./F.s.: 2019-12-29 / 0.15 KiB]
- ‘Had the atomic bomb turned out to be something as cheap and easily manufactured as a bicycle or an alarm clock ... back into barbarism ... the highly-centralised police state ... a ‘peace that is no peace’ ... This George Orwell piece was originally published by the Tribune on October 19, 1945 within two months after atomic bombs were dropped over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan by the only country ever to have used them to kill people and destroy cities, viz., the U.S.A....’
- Hiroshima, Nagasaki, 1945 [L.m./F.s.: 2019-12-29 / 0.15 KiB]
- The Manhattan Project and Jornada del Muerto — two bombs which shocked the world and killed about 160,000 human beings in a few hours...
- Truman's radio speech to the nation, 1945 [L.m./F.s.: 2020-01-07 / 0.15 KiB]
- From White House. The lie of american president Harry S. Truman.
Рекомендуем купить стробоскоп в Москве.
‘You and the Atomic Bomb’: No any translation available